Oatmeal falls somewhere among my top ten favorite foods; maybe even top five. It is so diverse. It’s delicious plain, but it can also be tweaked with all kinds of different flavors. Today, I want to share one of my favorite oatmeal flavors for breakfasts during autumn: pumpkin cranberry.
- 1 cup rolled oats (cooked)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of cloves
- 1/4 cup cranberries (dried or cooked)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Plant milk to desired consistency
- Stir all the ingredients together
- And enjoy!